You just purchased one of our AMAZING decor pieces, and I'm sure you want to keep it/them looking like new right? It's not too much, but I wanted to make sure you have everything you need to take care of each piece. As long as you follow the steps, you will keep them looking like new for a long time.
The resin we use is food grade, which means you can place food directly on the resin itself, and it is UV and water resistant.
- Hand wash ONLY. Resin is water resistant, NOT waterproof. A soft towel or sponge with soapy water is enough to keep them clean and safe for long term use.
- NOT dishwasher safe. (see above)
- Use microfiber to shine. Microfiber towels are soft enough to keep your resin shiny without scratching the surface.
- AVOID extreme heat. Prolonged exposure can cause item(s) to discolor and soften. Prolonged exposure to the sun may cause resin to soften, loosing it's shape or bending. If used outdoors, keep under covered space like a tent or canopy.
- Do NOT use abrasive cleaners. Clean using dish liquid or hand soap with warm water. Abrasive or harsh cleaners will scratch the surface and dull the item over time.
- Durable and shatter resistant, but NOT shatter proof. Handle with care. Trust me, I have dropped my coaster plenty of times, but there will be one time that it breaks. Resin is a very durable material, but if dropped enough, it will break. It is possible that it will shatter in several pieces.
See that wasn't too bad right? I hope you enjoy your pieces and they are setting your atmosphere just the way you want!
Send me a pic or post it on social media and tag me...I enjoy when my foster pieces find a permanent home that loves them.